Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Day

Haiz.. got "forced" to go for CCA today...
"" is so cool to use! ^^ hahas o.o CCA is so boring now. But now, I finally got the long-time wanted instruction manual.hahas^^
The title is "Get Ready for Open Source" Version 2.2
The front cover has a weird picture: a penguin or something. Hahas^^ my eyesight is not that good...hahas!!^^
Last day of CCA! So must bear with it! Not that I don't like my CCA or what, I love it! But sometimes the IDA course is really boring, especially without the instruction booklet. Exams are coming!!! TT must use the term "mug". Start mugging everyone! lols^^

tc everyone^^
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^