Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day of Advise

Yoz!!!
hahas^^

Today, I went out with my mummy. We first went to plaza singapura and then back to pp. So tiring!!! hahas^^ On the way to pp, we met a lady known as Mrs Lim. She was walking behind me and she suddenly pulled my sling bag. She then talk to us about an incident which happened last friday where she got robbed. She then explain about robbers aiming at those who sling their bags around them, and then some of the victims died...etc. My legs were almost numb listening to her talking for like 10mins? However, I think that it was very thoughtful of her to go around advising people to beware of robbers. Anyway, off I go to do some maths...

cya^^
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^