Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy

Yay~
the exams are over!!! wakakas^^
But one sad thing...my vice-principal is leaving...TT. He is such a nice guy. Friendly and caring is what I would use to describe him. Haiz...but he is going to become a principal of a new school...so I should be happy for him right???hahas^^
tomorrow will be the "leaving ceremony".
Yesterday and today...I was busy "running" around the staff room as if i am a teacher.wakakas^^( I really feel like a boss at that time)
busy with wat?
of coz taking videos wakakas...there was one video taking ytd whereby jus before I was pressing the record button, my VP walked past from behind. Luckily he did not see...hahas^^.
It is supposed to be a secret...shh..

Today, I re-took a video of my principal saying his msg to my VP. After that, I tried to edit it and then do the slideshow...hard work ya know...Haiz...stayed back in school till around 6.30pm.
So tired...tml still muz wake up early...lols!
I can't wait to see my name appearing at the credits for tml's slideshow...wakakas^^

why the cabal patch so long!?
I go play maple first .cya!
tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^