Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dinner

Phew-_-
so full now...
had dinner at a restaurant to celebrate my dads' birthday.
the mango pudding was nice!!! wakakas^^

Friday is my history exam!!!!
have been to the library to study for it...and guess who I met???
Not anyone I know but...they are for sure a bunch of busybodies!!!
haiz...sad to say, they are wearing their school uniform n "misbehaving" in the library, a public place..."Look!!! They are studying history!!!Same textbook as us!!" was what one of them said loudly...after that the whole group "gather" to see..what's so nice to see at a textbook??? It is juz a textbook ya noe... haiz-_-''' wonder what they are thinking...and what's worse is that they came here not to study but eat, talk loudly and sending songs!!! what the...lols!!!^^
but I and y2 juz ignore them lurh...can't b bothered wif these kind of people...hahas^^

Caught a flu...meditating after taking medicine...hahas^^ dun disturb me guys!!
tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^