Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holidays!!

haiz...
just received news that there is cca next mon to wed...
my holidays!!! lols...^^ if it is an outing i would probably go...but for a course??? haiz...feeling lazy...
but wat to do??? cca wor...once my fav...muz go!!!^^ next yr sec 3 le...time flies...VP leaving...1 more yr of cca...o' levels soon.... haiz...
anywae... this holidaes will be quite packed for me...buy new books...go for pre-departure briefing...go bac to sch for cca...and go bac to sch to burn a VCD for the VP.
23rd Nov...off to Cambodia for voluntary work...actually..i was "forced" to go...hahas...but since i told the teacher-in-charge that i will b going as a ICT person...it became a voluntary work...hahas^^

Snap some shots!!!woots* wakakas^^ this trip sounds interesting!!! hahas^^... but abit ma fan coz they haven give us the packing list...-_-'''
I gtg le...off to read some magazines...wakakas^^
tc. everyone
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^