Thursday, February 12, 2009

CCA-ICT Club

Hiz everyone...not in a very good mood...bcoz of ict...today, Jasmin n I went to "de-stress"...2 teachers know the problem abt this club...they told us to write down a list of the problems we are facing in the cca...comfirm will have a long list...more like a petition actually...everyone will be signing at the back of the paper if they agree...the instructor is so ...I don't noe what to say...>.<

Sianz...haiz...hmm...I wonder what will happen after we hand in the paper...if they don't change the instuctor, I think everyone will just quit and ICT will close down...probably everyone will be happy abt it...then the P will have to use a loud speaker instead of a mic...that will be interesting...it will be like a scene in the 1970s???But then again, the P doesn't really need us to opperate the PA system and everything, bcoz the ICT teachers(last time) will know how to do it...full of complains...but don't feel like typing it all out...

If u wanna noe more abt it, u can look for me in sch...i'll be there...

tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^