Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prefect Investiture

Yoz everyone...
I will 4ever love JW...hahas...^^

2dae, I had the Prefect Investure and I was so nervous!!! I was the class representative for collecting of certificates from the P on stage!!! Ahhh!!! haha^^ 2nd time I shoke his hand...and erm...about the 4th time talking to him face to face...^^

Wah...the people doing the PA must have really hated the prefects...hehee^^ they on the lights at abt 10???(max). Everyone on stage were perspiring and so was I...lols!!! Aiyo...my long-sleeve shirt was so big!!!haiz...look more like a panda than a person-_-''' hahas...

Todae, I had my chem test...after this, I still have my bio n ss test tml...so sian...help me!!! I hate test...sit on the chair for 1 whole lesson facing a paper with words written all over it...

Anywae, JW promised to go on9 at 8'oclock...it is like...er..8.24 already...broke our promise...sob sob...^^

Anywae, I am off to chat with other people...cya^^
tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^