Friday, February 13, 2009

IFC

International Friendship Club?
maybe I should join...since I dun really think ICT club is gonna survive...hahas^^IFC sounds just as nice as ICT...don't you think so??? hahas^^ the "petition" have not been made yet...probably on Monday then it will be done...haiz...anyway...today, I went for the IFC activity, GOH is the P...he talk for so long!(without a script)...it is so amazing that he can talk non-stop...hahas^^ everyone in the club sang the song 朋友 by 周华健...it has been ages since I heard this song...and it is like...so evergreen...forever nice!!!^^ hahas...looking hard for that song...and of cos...I promised someone to look for the "Stairway To Heaven" song...
This coming Monday will be my Physics Common Test!!! then on Wednesday there will be a chemistry test and followed by a biology test on Thursday!!!! So bz...must start to mug le...today I just had my A Maths test...and ytd I had my E Maths test... Test...test...test!!!!!
Off to mug...cya^^
tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^