Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
hahas...^^
Will be spending Valentine's Day with my tuition teacher( a lady btw..). hahas^^ the drilling next door and the constructionof the road infront of my house is irritating...really irritating...8'oclock in the morning and you could hear the drilling...the excatvator is right outside my house now...I wonder what they are doing...maybe the pipes underground...the air is dusty and the windows and doors are closed on all 4 sides...maybe 2 sides....hahas^^ I just came up with an equation...
Noisy + Dusty = Irritating(with the "!")
hahas...going off to play ms(ps) with isabella...
cya everyone!
tc.
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^