Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

Hello!

Watched 2012 on Thursday with 7 of my friends. The show is soooooo nice!!! As it was a 2 and a half hour show, I first thought that I would fall asleep! However, I enjoyed every single part of the show and didn't feel sleepy at all! Hahas... The show was really very nice and I urge those who have not watched it yet to go and watch. I highly recommend this show to my dad because he knows the background of 2012...like the Yellowstone...hahas...

Today, I went to the library to return my books and I borrowed a new set (4 books). One of the books I borrowed was John Grisham's The Brethren. I read a few pages of it so far and I found it interesting. Anyway, I am off now to watch a show...

Cya!!
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^