Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Maths

Hello everyone! I am so bored at home, sitting in front of a table full with homework.Haiz...>< can't wait to get a new psp. Today, I had a A Maths lesson in the school library. We learned the sketching of graphs ( not the easy kind) and we went back to our Sec 2 textbook and learn Statistics. Although we learned statistics last year, it was taught by a relief teacher, therefore, my class didn't understand a single thing. Thus, my form teacher, who is also my A maths, E maths, English and CME teacher, decided to teach us this chapter all over again. Actually, the whole chapter is quite easy ( because it is a Sec 2 work). Hahas ^^.Anyway, I still have to go to school tomorrow for another A maths lesson starting at I-don't-know-what-time. LOLS! Forgot to ask my teacher. And, besides A maths lesson tomorrow, I still have ICT. The IDA course we are having will end tomorrow!!! Yippie!!!! hahas ^^. But it will be more of a crash course because it is from 8.30am-3.30pm. Haiz... thats all for today's report.

Btw, I finally know more about my aniki...LOLS!
Got to go now...cya ^^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^