Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holidays!!

Hi everyone...it has been a long time since I have posted anything. The winter break is here! Not really winter because SG is practically summer all the time! ^^ Firstly, my first week of holidays is gone because I have to go to school almost everyday. On Mon, two days ago, I had to attend a SEA ceremony. Not only do I have to bring the cameras and other equipments there ( by walking), I also have to attend to a booth for the I&E ( same place as the SEA ceremony) and I have to do duty on that day plus go on stage to collect a certificate. It was a busy day for me. Next day, I had a cough and flu, probably got it from a friend. However, I still had to go to school (Tuesday) because I have ICT at 8.30am and A Maths lesson at 10.30am. It was also a tiring day for me. Today, it will be a rest day for me as I do not have to go to school or anywhere else. But, I still have loads of holiday homework to complete! Mountain?! I think it is worse than that! haha ^^ Got to go now! Bye! And happy holidays everyone!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^