Friday, November 6, 2009

^ ^


HELLO!!!!!!

yo everyone!!! Today is the last day of the IDA course! I am very happy but at the same time sad because I would not get to see the trainee again T T. But anyway, freedom is here because I do not have to go to school anymore!!! I meant for this year. Hahas. Oh! I forgot, my teacher say there might still be more A maths lesson next week. But I don't think I will be going ^^. I will just stay at home and do my homework which is still not half done yet.^ ^ Wakakas...I finally got the pictures I took of the SEA ceremony!!! hahas ^ ^ (happy) Might be posting some of them on facebook...lols! Got to go and do my homework! see ya!


M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^