Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3rd Lesson

Hello~~~~

Today, I had my 3rd singing lesson at XXXXXX. The director of the school taught my class today because my instructor was not free. He(XX) taught us more on the vocal cords and then the five remaining ppl who did not sing the previous time had to do it today. One of them was me. I was so nervous but luckily XX sang a few parts with me. It is like 'OMG' because the whole class was pretty quiet and you had to open your mouth and sing with their eyes on you. Hahas. Next lesson we have to sing Jay Chou's song. Ahhhh.....!!! lols!

Haiz... anyway, this few days I have been watching SS501's variety shows on youtube.
SO SCARY!!!!!
Those who dare to watch creepy shows and like SS501 pls talk to me on MSN. I will tell you which show to watch.

Time for me to watch 'Xue Jing Chu Geng' on channel u.

BB ^ ^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^