Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tired

Hi everyone!!!!

Just had my 5th singing lesson. Sand Taylor Swift's Love Story. Haiz...sing till i'm tired. Hahas but it was fun. Also I can't find the eng sub of SS501 Mnet stalker ep 5 and eng sub of SS501 SOS ep 8. Anyone who knows where to find please tell me!!! hahas. Anyway, next lesson have to sing 今天你要嫁给我 by David Tao and Jolin. Aigoo aigoo!!!!! lols. Now I'm watching SS501 M!pick. Its about their life before they debuted. Now watching the part where they are scolded by their manager for playing too much ( I don't agree >.<) Hahas. Anyway I love their latest song "Love Like This"

Haiz notyhing much to report for today. Off to fb-ing and watch M!pick.

bb ^ ^
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^