Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Karaoke

Hello!!! Today I had a great time out with my friends from the singing class. 5 of us went to sing K at bugis. Sang alot of songs till our voice turned hoarse!!!! Hahas ^ ^ But we had alot of fun and laughter because of some silly jokes. Hahas...I found alot of new and nice songs whcich I didn't sing coz' I don't know the tune and lyrics!! Guess what...the first 3 songs we sang when we enter the room was Taylor Swift's Love Story, Jay Chou's An Jing and Jolin and David's Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo. These 3 songs were the ones we learned during our holiday classes. Hahas^ ^.

I want to go out with them again but I think that will be quite some time later because my school is going to reopen. LOLS!!
Aiyoh... maybe we can go K once every year??? Hahas... that will be after my O lvls...
I added them on facebook but only 2 accepted. And MSN...haiz...never see them online before. lols^ ^

Thats it for today bb ^ ^
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^