Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Singing Lesson 1

Hihi!!
Today, I had my first singing lesson at xxxxxx. There were 10 people in my class ( including me ). Plus the instructor...11...hahas. My maths is sooooo gd right??? hehee... It is a 6 lesson holiday course. I asked around but no one seems interested...otherwise... they were going for a holiday so they won't be able to attend. Anyway, majority of the students there were 16 years old. The youngest was 10 so I am in the middle??? hahas..Right now, I am facebook-ing and cabal-ing AND blogging! Hahas. Back to the lesson. The lesson was quite fun. We learnt the basics first like how to breathe and warming up. Next lesson, we have to sing a song each. That is why I am now searching for a song on the youtube. hahas...

cya!
M31!$$@

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^