Monday, August 18, 2008

Back from a long long time...

Haiz...
yoyo!!~~
i am back...it has been a long time since i have posted something.Guess what? I have loads of stuff to tell... Firstly...i am now doing my maths homework while updating this blog so hey, if i had a typo error, forgive me alrite?hahas^^
Secondly...on Saturday, 16 August'08... i got dragged back to sch to help out my Science teacher in photo taking...alwaes got dragged by her...haiz-_- but what to do? she is my teacher after all and i can't possibly had the courage to reject her...aniwae, today i had my science common test...my sch is probably the onli sch tat have common test every mondae.quite easy i shall say hahas^^ with all tat reflection n refraction stuff...i m gonna hav my brain exploded!!!^^
Thirdly... i still haven completed my maths...hahas^^ luckily, i hav done my chinese compo n journal...n btw...i will try n make my blog look nicer ok? it sure looks quite dull currently hahas^^
Fourthly...i will post again mayb later on...^^ i sure nid to do my hw first!hahas cya later or mayb tml^^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^