Saturday, August 23, 2008

Marine Parade library

Yo people~
i am at Marine Parade library now... doing the Touch community project.
told you before... my group have joined another group doing about this Marine Parade library thing. I just realised that we are going to do something about Germany on a panel on the highest floor. All's going well i guess but there is quite a number of people i know... to people it might be a good idea but to me, it ain't good at all... i know them only their name but not so well...example, Chen Han from sec 2. He is also from Tao Nan School, same as me. I feel so left out over here!!!! y2 got sth on so she won't be here...talk to you later

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^