Saturday, August 23, 2008

Projects

Hey I am back!
guess what? I am to do a research about Germany's food culture and educational system...
the educational system sounds boring for me to do research...food culture sounds interesting to do to me, partly because my oldest brother have been to Germany before i guess. If I didn't remember wrongly, he said somthing about the many kinds of sausages and that almost every meal, tofu is to be seen. Their staple food i think...hahas^^
Just now I said that my friend, y2, has something on...so now the two topics she and me are assigned to, will most likely be me doing it for now...don't want her to be so busy...and most likely if i tell her about this two topics, she will insist on doing I think, and even if she do, she might be thinking about her problem...can't say.hahas^^
Now, i will be quite busy hahas^^ with all the CCA problems I have now, and this project research and oh ya, my IPW project. Now you know why i did not update my blog everyday...too busy^^ hahas.LOLS.
For my IPW project, I am the leader of my group...sounds cool right? but not exactly because my group mates can't be bothered to do anything...started off as me doing only, but another groupmate somehow took "pity" on me so he decided to help out.Now it sounds like there are two people doing this project but actually, it is only me...haiz...long story man... to summarise everything, i think I am the one at fault coz I am too busy with all the other projects, eg: teacher's day video taking and the powerpoint slides. So everyday, I have to stay back to take videos of the other classes. But somehow, i think I have only taken a few classes becoz most of them can't be bothered I guess.
Btw, I am using my facilitator's laptop now...hahas^^ i borrowed it frm him hahas^^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^