Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teacher's Day tml

Hey!
Todae is a busy day for me and the rest of the ICT students...so much things for us to do...
clear the memory cards, charge all batteries and keep all the equipmants we will be using in a box. I am in-charge of photography tomorrow and I am so nervous!!! Although it is not going to be my first major event, I am still quite excited about it. And i can foresee that the PA people will panick... not that I am cursing them or what, but it usually happens... last minute changes cause this to happen, and of course, i hope tomorrow will go on smoothly...^^
I am now printing out teachers' day cards for my teachers... i hope that they will also like my present for them^^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^