Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bomb 2...

My second bomb:
Which is actually the last bomb for today i think...hahas^^
Anyway, I am now in the midst of a project by Touch community. Me and my teammates which is like onli my and another friend(becoz the rest dun bother), were suppose to do a project on Jamiyah Children's Home. It was getting on quite well just that our group mates are getting out of it.>.<
Sian lar...hahas^^
and today after CCA about 5.40pm, we met our facilitator in sch and he told me and my friend that we might be combining with another group which is doing a project on the library. Marine Parade library if I am not wrong... I don't want to join the other group...i may be a introvert but i still dun wan to join their grp...haiz...but no choice...my facilitator said that he had no choice but to be the bad guy this time round and said that we must go on Saturday to Marine Parade library. I just don't get it, why mus we like εŠι€”θ€ŒεΊŸ(do half way then give up). i nvr believe in this but now i got to believe it... we had no choice. Besides, in life we will meet all kinds of people so take this as a training. Hahas^^ always think on the bright side of life right? ^.*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^