Monday, August 18, 2008

My CCA part 1

Yo!
I m bac...
know what is my CCA? ICT/Multimedia Club aka ICT Club. Sounds cool rite?hahas^^. It is most likely my best CCA i hav ever joined.btw, i m in sec 2 dis yr. Last year when we had a CCA open house, i knew tat i would join PA club(was separated frm ICT Club at tat time) because my brother was from this school and from this cca. During the whole of last year, many things happened in the club. e.g PA joined and separated from ICT Club many times. Another example is that i was actually competing with another guy(same age) for the position as vice-chairman of the club... many times, i wanted to give up but Mr Tay WW encouraged me to carry on competing with 'that guy'.Mr Tay WW was the teacher-in-charge of PA club then. You may wonder y he did not straight away appoint me as vice...but all i can tell u is that 'that guy' had the support of the chairman n the other seniors who r all guys btw. I had the Mr Tay's support n the other female members' too but it was deffinitely nt enough coz of some stuffs...
One day(dis year), Mr Tay.W said that a new teacher would be taking in-charge of PA club. At that time, me n 'that guy' was still competing for the vice. After a few days, the new teacher came n he was also Mr Tay.But not to make us confuse, he is Mr Tay.P. He is a nice teacher. I realised that Mr Tay.P was not the only teacher in-charge of PA, there is also Mdm Sharifah. At first, i thought Mdm Sharifah was a fierce teacher so i did not like her at all...but after awhile, i realised she is also a nice and good to be around with teacher:)

1 comment:

whr th love story begins ; said...

HELLO MELISSA . im meixuan .
the that guy is it Loh H.P ?

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^