Thursday, August 21, 2008

A longggggggg day.......first bomb...

Today...is...such...a...bad....day....
Guess wat!? Ytd the PA room door got stuck n some ppl r "captured" inside...my friend tried to kick the door open but guess wat? the door got a hole instead... but hey! its not her fault alrite? i understand that she did not mean to do it bcoz we all know that if your friend is stuck inside a room and cannot get out, we will try all means to get them out right?hahas^^
nvm about ytd...yesterdae was yesterday and of coz the ppl inside managed to get out^^
Today, so many bombs were dropped onto me... and of coz if a bomb dropped on you, you will most likely die rite? hahas jkjk onli^^

First bomb: I am in-charge of the video taking for teacher's day. This whole week, it was already planned out perfectly by the head prefect. Monday, Sec 1 classes, Tuesday, Sec 2 classes and so on till Friday. Today is Thursday and i am supposed to take videos of the Sec 4 classes but! i also have my CCA today. Because this project is considered major, a project by ICT and the prefectorial board, I can actually be excused from CCA. Unfortunately, one of my ICT teachers, "caught" me at the outdoor classroom. He asked me many questions like:"Why are you here and not in the IDA class? Why didn't you ask the Sec 3 ICT students to help you? Is there really a need for you to be here?"
He didn't even give me a chance to explain, what is worse is that my vice-head and head prefect were around and when they try to explain he didn't even bother to listen. What's this man? All he did was:" I go call Mr___ he is in-charge of the Sec 3 students" and he juz walked off... haiz...
I should have said:" But Mr ___, if I listen to you and go for the IDA class, i will get scolded frm Mdm___. But if I listen to Mdm___ and stay here and take video, i will get scolded by you. So pls tell me wat to do." In the end, I had no choice but to go for IDA class. But guess wat, i didn't attend at all...i am not being naughty or wat but who in the right mind will go for the IDA class when u juz got scolded for nothing and was forced to attend it anywae...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i lurve JJ Lin... i lurve my CCA... i lurve the no. 27... i lurve everyone i know... and everything you want me to lurve hahas^^